Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: My crystal synched 4008ZMII is now for sale (sob sob)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Scottness's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2001
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Yes I've taken the plunge and listed it on eBay http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....em=2935942879# I'd like to keep it - but as I want to concerntrate on 16mm now I can't afford to have the money tied up in the camera when I'm not going to be using it that much. This is the camera we used to film In My Image - it has a 25fps crystal synch from The Film Group, and an external battery pack from Beaulieu Cinema Services, Australia.

    Scot
    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Matt Pacini's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2001
    Posts
    567
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    To quote a slighty more famous American, "I feel your pain".
    I'm shooting 16mm these days, and I keep going back & forth on if I should sell my NiZo 6080 and the zillions of accessories I've amassed, and my brand new Nikon R-10 setup (got it from an estate sale!).
    But then I shot some S8 again the other day, got the film back, and DAMN, just when I'm about to bail on the format, I get some footage that looks amazingly good.
    Frustrating!
    I don't know what to do!

    Those were some great images you got though. (still waiting for my tape )
    Anyone on this board who' serious about S8 should grab that camera.

    Matt Pacini

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •